Winter herbal spa
How to make perfect baths and indulge in a small home spa? Just follow these 6 recommendations:
- Turn bath into your own personal rite and relax your mind and body, take your time, forget your daily worries.
- Hot water (ca 37 °C) enriched with emollient shea butter and popular herbs has beneficial effects on whole body skin, it stimulates blood flow, eliminates toxins, has a positive impact on our mind and provides the whole body with deep relaxation.
Our tip: Herbal Bath with Thermal Spring Salt and Mint for Muscle and Joint Relaxation
- Scented candles contribute to creation of a pleasant atmosphere with relaxing effects.
- To stimulate blood circulation and metabolism, rinse your whole body skin with a lufa washcloth, other massage aid or body scrub.
Our tip: Softening & Nourishing Salt Scrub with Thermal Salt, Almond Oil and Sweet Balm
- Bath should not take more than 15-20 minutes.
- Finish the procedure with massage of whole body. Apply herbal body milk with natural oils to support deep relaxation.
Our tip: Emollient Body Lotion with Thermal Salt, Almond Oil and Sweet Balm
- For intensive relief and deep relaxation wrap yourself in a hot dressing gown and relax with e.g. a cup of good herbal tea for another 15 minutes.
Our tip: Herbal Loose Leaf Tea – ANTISTRESS and RELAXATION